- A personal computer running a standard platform such as Windows or Macintosh.
- Word processor like Macintosh or Windows-based versions of WordPerfect or Word.
- Internet service.
- An account with PACER www.pacer.gov
- A compatible internet browser (current versions of Internet Explorer and Firefox have been tested with CM/ECF).
- Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is free, is needed for viewing pdf documents.
- Software to convert documents from a word processor format to portable document format (pdf).
- A scanner may be necessary to create electronic images of documents that are not in your word processing system, such as exhibits.
Posted in: CM/ECF