Pay.Gov FAQs

CM/ECF & Electronic Payments
Frequently Asked Questions

PayGov FAQs

Which Court fees may be paid using CM/ECF and

Civil complaint filing fee
Pro hac vice admission fee
Appeal filing fee
Certificate of good standing fee

Payment for other Court fees, such as the miscellaneous case fee, restitution payments, copy requests, etc. must be made with the Clerk’s office.

How do I use the CM/ECF events with

See the Court’s Electronic Payments Procedure Guide for detailed instructions and screen shots of functions.

What types of payments are accepted through accepts credit card and ACH (Automated Clearing House) payments.

What are ACH Payments?

ACH payments are the electronic transfer of funds from either a business or personal checking or savings account directly to the U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma.

Which credit cards are accepted for accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diner’s Club cards.

How secure is my payment and credit card information?

Both the CM/ECF and systems use 128-bit SSL encryption to protect on-line payments. In addition, individual credit/debit card numbers and billing information are not maintained on the Court’s CM/ECF system, and Court staff does not have access to that information on the

How do I know my payment was successful?

At the end of submitting your payment, you will see a confirmation screen indicating your payment was successful. This confirmation screen is your receipt and should be printed or saved for your records.

During the payment process, you will be asked to provide an email address. This does not have to be your email address. You may want to use an email address of your financial or accounting department or provide multiple email addresses. A receipt will be sent to the email address you provide, along with your credit card or bank account information.

How quickly is my credit card payment processed?

Credit card payments submitted by midnight Eastern Standard Time will settle in your account the next business day.

How will the transaction appear on my bank or credit card statement? transactions will usually appear with the description “PAYMENT” and text indicating which government agency you made the payment to, such as an abbreviated form of the agency name. If you’re not sure what a particular payment is, the first point of contact should be your financial institution. They can help identify the payment history.

How can I find a history of payments I made through CM/ECF and

CM/ECF users may access their history of “internet payments” payments made through by using the CM/ECF system. In CM/ECF select Utilities>Internet Payments Made. From here, the user can select the date range they wish to view. This report will provide users with information including the case number, attorney name, date paid, receipt number, and the amount of the payment.

How can I correct a payment error?

Occasionally, erroneous electronic payments may be processed through the system – for example, if payment is made in the wrong case, or if a duplicate payment is processed due to the e-filer using the browser’s back button and submitting the same transaction twice. If the Court’s Finance Department staff discovers a duplicate payment immediately upon filing, they may issue a refund (Credit Card payments only) or cancellation (ACH payments only) of the duplicate fee without any further action required by the e-filer. However, if an erroneous payment is discovered after the transaction has been posted (fully processed); the attorney e-filer must file a “Request for Refund” in CM/ECF. Please see the Court’s Electronic Payments Procedure Guide for more information.

Who do I contact at the Western District for assistance?

For help with technical problems using the e-filing events with functions or payments made in error, contact the Court’s CM/ECF Help Desk at (888) 609-6593 or (405) 609-5555, or by e-mail at

Who do I contact at for assistance regarding my account?

Mailing address: Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland
ATTN: eGov Customer Service (
P.O. Box 6387 Cleveland, OH 44101

Phone: (800) 624-1373 or (216) 579-2112
Fax: (216) 579-2813
Email address: